Here's what I'd like everyone to do - just copy this blog and paste it into yours (changing the answers of course), we may learn something new about each other - try not to be a SCROOGE!!! 1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial! Both.
3. When do you put up the tree? Any time after Thanksgiving!
4. When do you take the tree down? Christmas day or the day after
5. Do you like eggnog? Love it
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Every gift mom and dad gave me was my favorite.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Reena
8. Easiest person to buy for? Doyle
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I have 3 but want more. I love Cheli's clay pot ones and might make one they are so adorable.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail cards definately. I love sending them and love getting them.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Definitely something Efren gave me. they were usually bad. sorry girls it's true.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a wonderful Life. Doyle and i just watched it the other night and we both cried at the end. Love it!!!!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually just before Thanksgiving but i always want to start earlier.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas Present? Well yes, but they are usually bad ones that i use as white elephant gifts.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Tamales and chocolate, fudge, I loved the mixed candie that mom would always guy in the white sacks and i would pick out my favorites.
16. Lights on the tree? yes of course.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Fall softly snow by Jim Ed Brown and Helen Cornilius. Can't find it to buy it. Want it so bad.
18. Do you travel or stay home at Christmas? Home but we go see what everyone got.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? yes, dasher dancer prancer vixon comet cupid donner blitzen, and you cant for get the most famouse reindeer of all Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Now that the kids are gone, Christmas day. But who knows this year what i will do for Christmas Eve.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? No one saying MERRY CHRISTMAS.
23. What theme or color are you using? Glass hearts on the tree with WHITE lights and green and red christmas skirt
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner. Anything
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A microwave, i already bought it. snow shoes. i'm still looking.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!