Wednesday, December 17, 2008
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial! Both.
3. When do you put up the tree? Any time after Thanksgiving!
4. When do you take the tree down? Christmas day or the day after
5. Do you like eggnog? Love it
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Every gift mom and dad gave me was my favorite.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Reena
8. Easiest person to buy for? Doyle
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I have 3 but want more. I love Cheli's clay pot ones and might make one they are so adorable.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail cards definately. I love sending them and love getting them.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Definitely something Efren gave me. they were usually bad. sorry girls it's true.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a wonderful Life. Doyle and i just watched it the other night and we both cried at the end. Love it!!!!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually just before Thanksgiving but i always want to start earlier.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas Present? Well yes, but they are usually bad ones that i use as white elephant gifts.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Tamales and chocolate, fudge, I loved the mixed candie that mom would always guy in the white sacks and i would pick out my favorites.
16. Lights on the tree? yes of course.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Fall softly snow by Jim Ed Brown and Helen Cornilius. Can't find it to buy it. Want it so bad.
18. Do you travel or stay home at Christmas? Home but we go see what everyone got.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? yes, dasher dancer prancer vixon comet cupid donner blitzen, and you cant for get the most famouse reindeer of all Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Now that the kids are gone, Christmas day. But who knows this year what i will do for Christmas Eve.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? No one saying MERRY CHRISTMAS.
23. What theme or color are you using? Glass hearts on the tree with WHITE lights and green and red christmas skirt
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner. Anything
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A microwave, i already bought it. snow shoes. i'm still looking.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
I hope eveyrone gets what they wish for. But remember the gift is is in giving.
Love all of you.
He see's you!
when your sleeping!
He knows when your awake
He knows if you've been bad or good.
So be good for goodness sake.
Monday, November 24, 2008
But this couple came and fished just down from them and caught their limit.
So Doyle comes home and eats and says, do you want to go back with me.
I said sure and we went back at 3:00 in the afternoon to fish and it was cold.
We didnt' even get a bite. We tangled lines and caught drift wood but no bites.
Finally Doyle said lets go. It's too cold.
So we left.
What is wrong with them?
Monday, November 10, 2008
HELP ME Cheli or Shay.
This class is kicking my butt.
I study every minute of the day and into the night.
It is 11:30 p.m. right now and i had to take a break from distrophy and dystrophic, and hemolyze and hemoglobin and hemolysin and hemolytic. They are killing me these little blood cells that destroy and release hemoglobin.
And that's not the least of it. it gets worse.
all pertaining to something or another.
So far i have gotten a 50 out of 55, that was my fist test that i was so stressed over i could hardly breathe. Then i got a 97 out of 100, better, then i got a 98 out of 100. It would have and should have been 100 but i circled the wrong letter i think because i was distracted by something the teacher did in class. Well that's my story and i am sticking to it.
So Doyle took me to Wendover for a break. I took my books to try and study. Got alittle bit done but not much.
He won $1900. That was so nice. Now i get to stay home for at least another month right!!!!!
I've been sad since Leland told me the news of my high school friend, Roxena Westlake.
She had a brain tumor and passed away.
Her funeral is Thursday at 1:00 and i am going home to Montpelier for it.
I am trying to find some pictures i have of her that i can copy and give to her family. They might like that.
Lexy, Rolands second to the youngest little girl had her appendix rupture on Thursday and was so sick but they didn't know that was what it was. They thought it was the flu. They finally took her to the hospital on Saturday and she had the appendix removed. She is one sick little girl. Her dad and grandpa's gave her a blessing today.I hope she is looking better tomorrow.
Off to learn some more terms like pathologies and cyteosis, and epilepsy and enzyme. So fun. Sleep well all you lucky go to bed early people.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Monday, October 6, 2008
I think it depressed me more than anything.
I can't believe Autoliv pay them to do that training.
Just pay for the book and we can figure it out on our own.
I am going to relax on Wednesday. Maybe. still too many things to do.
Now Doyle and i are off to collect money for the scouts. We were assigned 6 houses to go to.
Secretly i hope no one is home and we can just turn in our packet with our little donation.
Anyone know of any jobs out there?????????????????????????
Off to Scout the neighborhood. LOL!!!!!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Doyle keeps telling me to relax and enjoy the time off but i feel like there is so much to do i can't.
Maybe when i get everything done i won't be so bad.
I went to Cheli's and she fed me yummy burritos and chocolate cake. You can't beat that. Thanks for the dinner.
Well i better go mow the lawn, take a shower, go to D.I. to drop off junk, register at Job service, Send some letters off, Pay bills, and do some laundry.
Yikes theres more but it is overwhelming to me to even think about it.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Saturday, September 27, 2008
The Church of Christ tabernacle is to the right of the temple. There is a LDS stake center to the East of the visitor center.
Well i survived my Scentsy candle party today.
But the sad thing was only Shay and Jamie came to it.
It ended at 5 but Cece hung around because i told her Cheli would come after 5.
Cheli and her sister in law Amber came over after that so i guess i can say the 4 people actually came. Thanks for coming you guys, what would i do with out you all.
Doyle was getting sick from all the candle smells but he survived.
Then we ran to Franklin to buy a lottery ticket. 200 million $$$ right now. How could we resist.
But when we do win it i will remember all of you!!!!
Ryan called and wanted to take us to dinner. So we met them at Callaways in Smithfield and had a pizza. It was really good. I really enjoyed the cute surroundings also. Their kids love me. They are so stinking cute. It makes me miss Akalia and Merrick so much. Especially when Kiley comes up to me and just hugs me. It is the cutest thing ever.
Darn kids anyway that grow up and think they need to experience the world.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
I miss them so much. Reena gave me this cute picture while they were here. Cheli has a cute one too i need to get a copy of. I was going to go see them in October but Courtney hasn't got the flying papers worked out yet for me to fly free. Maybe later. I sure do miss them.
But Doyle draaaaaaaaaaaaaaags me to all of Morgans activities so i keep busy.
Last night was Puff football. I was frustrated at first but once we got there and started to watch them play it was fun. I especially enjoyed the boy cheerleaders all dressed up in their mini skirts. A few of them could actually pass for girls the way they wiggle.
It was fun.
Hey everyone. I am having a Scentsy party on Saturday the 27th. Please come. If you can't come be sure to check out the cataloge for the new plug ins. only 15$. I am for sure going to get one of those for my bathroom.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Monday, September 15, 2008
I know it has been forever since i have updated my blog, but i have been busy.
I was called to Zion,
Only the call came from work.
But what a great oportunity.
My manager asked me to go to Independence Mosouri to manage a sort.
I wanted to go but was so afraid.
Doyle said he would go with me. So i went.
I went alone. Flew alone, arrived alone, rented my car alone, drove to the Bed & Breakfast alone, and then drove to my work site alone.
Doyle got bumped from his flight to Phonex and then when in Phonex got bumped again, so he didn't arrive until 11:30 Sunday night and i had to drive back to the airport ALONE to get him.
Man was i happy to see him.
We had a great time exploring the sights we could get to.
The church history sight in Independence and drove all over Independence.
What an interesting little town. It was all about Harry S. Trumen. He lived there.
Then we went to Liberty Jail.
That was amazing.
The spirit was so strong. That made the trip all worth the struggle.
It rained every day except one.
We even had a tornado on Friday night before we came home.
Man that was scary. Well to me it was. Doyle wasn't scared at all. He was calm cool and collect.
He is my rock!!!!
I am so glad to be home.
I would like to go again when all i have to do is be a tourist, not a working woman.
Pictures to follow soon.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
We picked that day because i had the next week off of work and we though hey why not.
We went on our honeymoon to Bear Lake and stayed in a bed and breakfast. It was so beautiful up there. I loved it.
Then we drove up to Jackson and through the park. Also very nice, but a long drive and no room at the Inn because it was the Holiday weekend.
We ended up staying in Rexburg.
I am so lucky to have found Doyle.
He is the most wonderful man in the world. He treats me like a queen. He is gentle and kind and loving and is so good to everyone.
I love this pictue at the temple. I love the tulips. I love flowers. Sunflowers are my favorite.
At my temple i am going to have a field of sunflowers.
I can't get my computer to get my pictures off of my memory stick because my computer is new and i can't figure it out.
I will get there.
So here is a happy picture to look at instead.
Life is great!
It's not working.