Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Moxie Fab- Trigger Tuesday

My attempt at Trigger Tuesday.
This was a fun card to make. I made my own stamp out of foam for the chair.
I used my cricut to cut the watering can.
I used Spellbinders Shapeabilities Floral Bouquet for the yellow flower and then the little ones by it are a stampin up punch. The flowers on the can were tissue paper scrunched and glued.
I used an embossing folder to make the texture on the background and then rubbed cream ink and red ink on it for a different effect.
Just Relax, this was fun to make.
It's not as clever as all the others i have seen but it was fun.
Did i tell you already, It was fun :)

7 comments:

Bellaidea said...

very clever and so...relaxing! i LIKE IT!

Bellaidea said...

very clever and so...relaxing! i LIKE IT!

~amy~ said...

super fun take on the trigger...it's a sweet little scene.

Jessi Fogan said...

You made this stamp yourself?? Fabulous! I love your take on the Trigger :)

Alanna Harris said...

your scene is great...love your homemade stamp!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Deb! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Indy's Designs said...

I'm impressed with how you created a chair! How fun and creative!