Saturday, September 3, 2011

Random Pictures of Fun

It has been ages since i have posted anything so today i thought i would just post some random pictures of fun things.
First my garden goodies. I thought my garden would be destroyed by the snow and Hail, but alas, it survived and here is the abundance to prove it. We have been enjoying many yummy things from the garden and sharing a lot too.
Also, While Akalia and Merrick were here for a week they had fun dressing up and just playing at Grandmas, i quite enjoyed the smile they brought to my face as well as to my heart.





So adorable. Now i need to find that one of Akalia i really liked where we had her hair in curlers and the morning after's effect. So sweet!


So Beautiful and she loved it.
Thats all for now.
Who knows when or what will be posted next.

No comments: