Monday, June 1, 2009

Busy

My niece called me and asked if i would like to share a booth with her at the Nibley heritage days. I said sure but what would i sale? She said your cards or anything else you want. So i got busy making these.
Cute little crocheted flowers.
A cute bithday card

A no sentiment card with cute paper flowers.
Just a close up of the flower. I really like how it turned out.
My first paper flower.
This cute little bird i discovered on one of my cricut cartriges.
And this resemblence of a cute fishing creel i thought would make a very cute Fathers Day gift for Doyle. I made it from the lunch box templete i bought from Papertrey Ink. I love how it turned out.
I crocheted the lace and flower and attatched to this birthday card. The picture doesn't do the colors justice.
So this is the start of things i am selling at the Nibleys Heritage days. I think i will also add some of these items to Etsy to sale also.

1 comment:

Shay Lee said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these. You really are so creative. I think you should make more of those crotcheted (sp) things ans sale them as embellishments. Seriously so awesome!!