Saturday, June 13, 2009

Just some fun things i have been working on.

I really need to work on my picture taking skills and find a way to hold my card better, like the frog that Dawn McVey uses. But check out the cute butterfly i just made up. I think it turned out so stinkin cute. That was my first one. I am still tweeking it a little.
And isn't this cricut cut bird and umbrella just the cutest thing ever. I added some little shiny embellishments just to make it pop a little. The small flowers are die cut on the cuttlebug.


Ok, I had fun making this notebook. I wanted something small that i could keep with me and add notes or jot down my wish list from Papertrey Ink or SU. or just a too do list without a million little post it notes everywhere. I think the little butterfly is adorable too. A little bling and a red string attatched to mark the page. Fun Fun Fun.

I had to make a cute birthday card for a cute grandaughter whose birthday is coming up so this is what i came up with and i love how it turned out.



Just another fun card that i stamped and then used my watercolor pencils to fill in. I added a little crochetted flower to give it dimension.

No comments: