Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Color Challenge # 17

Dawn is having another color challenge. I am so glad. I missed the last one. These colors were interesting. Didn't think i would like them at first. But i think they look good together now. LOL!
Enjoy!
I have to tell you about this ribbon. I found a container FULL of ribbon at D.I.(Deseret Industries) and I was trying to decide weather to buy it or not for $5. I finally decided to and boy am i glad i did. It was chucked full of the neatest ribbons that i can't wait to use. This little lacy beaded ribbon is one of them, I have a pink one too. How fun is that. I used Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Dark Chocolate, and Kraft paper from Papertrey Ink.
Stamps used were Background Basics Text Style, and my new vintage labels that i just looooove!

5 comments:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun flower and button accents. Way to go on Dawn's color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

{PurpleD} said...

Very nice elements on the card!

Jessica said...

I really like how you "hung" your sentiment from one of the cute little flowers. Clever :)

KrissyLyn said...

awesome card! so much to learn but with cards like this, i'll have lots of inspiration!!! thanks for sharing :)

Sue Lelli said...

Oh how PRETTY! LOVE the lace and all of the other accents and the dangling sentiment!