Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My little swimmer


Here is my little swimmer. I am so proud of her. She is so cute. Can you see her long tube socks just poking out of the bottom of the picture? She was so upset when she couldn't find them to wear after her swim meet. I think her mom put them in the laundry.

And here is her mom (my daughter) and Grampa Olson so happy to be here watching her swim.

Of course Merrick and Catalina couldn't sit still for 5 minutes. They were climbing all over the place. Everything Merrick would do Catalina would do. Too funny.

Akalia was so excited to swim. She was the only one standing out there. Notice there are no timers or judges out there yet. But what a great picture of her out there by herself.

Here she is in one of her swim meets, swimming her little heart out.

And here is my little champion. She took second place in the 9 and under group. She is 8. Way to go Akalia.

No comments: