Here is the 4th picture of my 4th file. It is Doyle aaaaaggggggeeeeeeeessssssss ago:)
Yes you see the title correctly, i just cussed and it's all Reena's fault.
And now if you are reeding this, you are TAGGED too.
7 random thoughts.
1. Reena will pay for this. She is getting so good at blogging that i love to read her blog but now if i am going to be tagged by reading it i might not ever look at it again. OH ok i will just to see pictures of the grandkids. I miss them more than i can even say. They are so stinkin cute.
2. Doyle is fishing. Every Tuesday with the bishop come rain or shine. I'm glad they have so much fun fishing. It gives me some quiet time to myself too. Which is a good time to read but then i had to look at Reena's blog so then i got suckered into this so Reena will pay for this!!!
3. I'm still not working but i am going to take a Medical Terminology class at Bridgerland. It cost me $85.00. Something i don't really have but i thought i better get doing something so i can find me a job in the medical field maybe. Who knows, but i would like to get a job in an office doing something more not as physical as i have been doing. Who knows?
4. I love sunflowers and i just found a website that i could get the cursor as a sunflower for my blog so now when you click on my blog i think you are suppose to see a sunflower when you click through it, anyway it shows up for me and i really like it. I love sunflowers. They are my very favorite flower. They make me happy!!! So bright and cheery all the time.
5. I miss Walter. He was the best darn cat i ever had. You would think i would have better luck with cats but NO! every cat i have ever had has either gotten ran over, ran away or just died on me, like Walter. I thought for sure i would have Walter for ever because he hated to go outside so there was no way he was going to get ran over or run away. When we did take him out he just meowed at the door until we let him in. I miss Walter. I NEVER, NEVER, NEVER am going to get another cat.
6. I'm so glad that Cheli is close by. It is great when she comes to visit. Since Reena is so far away it has been hard but when Cheli comes to visit it makes me happy. Most of the time Doyle even disappears so we can have our girl talks. I am so lucky to have 2 such wonderful daughters in the entire world.
7. Doyle is my night in shining armor. He saves me from myself. He is always telling me good things about me. He loves that i got layed off so we can be together more and go do things together, even if it is fishing.......................or soccer.......................or now it will be basketball. He is the best. Speaking of Doyle. He will be coming home soon so i think i will surpise him and have lunch cooked for a change. Ya me the non-cook is going to go cook. Don't get to excited, it will jsut be hamburger helper or something simple like that so i don't burn it. LOL!!!