Friday, November 5, 2010

President Vaughn J. Feathersone

I have been in a slump lately. Probably because i can't find a job and i am constantly worried about how i am going to make my next house payment.  Then to top things off i had to go to the Dr. for some minor issues.  Waiting for the test results.  That is always worrisome. Seems my faith is being tested more and more each day.  I found the scripture mastery site i posted just below this post and thought that would be a good thing to work on each day. A new scripture to TRY and memorize.  I add President Vaughn J. Featherstone's pattern for memorization here:
1. Memorize the material.
2. Repeat it every hour for a day.
3. Repeat it every day for a week.
4. Repeat it every week for a month
5. Repeat it every month for a year
YOU WILL THEN HAVE IT FOR LIFE!


I have used this with numerous scriptures and it is true.  Those that seem to be our favorites, we can memorize and rattle off with ease.  I am going to try and make more of these scriptures my favorites using his memorization technique so i can rattle them off with ease.  I hope you will too. 
ENJOY!

No comments: