Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stylish blogger Award

I am so excited. I just earned an award from Norma over at              ( http://pinkblingcrafter.blogspot.com/ ) Go check out her blog.     She is so sweet.
Thank you so much Norma.................My very first award ever!!!!   Is that cool or what!!!!



To accept this award, I must do the following:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded me this award
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards

8 things about me! Love it or not.
1. My Scrap room is a total mess and when i do clean up a spot i think  now i need to make something and it's a mess all over again.
2. I love paper,pens, my cricut and my gypsie.
3. I love Coca Cola.
4. I love the first snow fall, not the blizzard that was attached to it and buried us.
5. I have 5 brothers and no sisters so i had no other choice than to grow up a tom-boy to protect myself. But i am happy with that.
6. I discovered after my divorce that i can take care of myself. I also discovered i don't want to and now my wonderful DH takes care of me.
7. I miss my mom and dad.
8. I love my family more than anything, Wild Huckleberries a sweet second.

I'm passing this award to these stylish blogs:
Have a wonderful snowy day and enjoy checking out the blogs.




No comments: