Wednesday, January 12, 2011

BLOG AWARD

To my joy and surprise, i was given another blog award. This blog was given to me by http://pinkladysparadise.blogspot.com
isn't that sweet. I want to thank her for giving me a boost through such a hard time.  Thank you Cindy.
One of the provisions of receiving this award is that I must list 3 things about myself that make me unique.
1. I love everyone. I really mean that. I try to find the good in everyone and not look at what is wrong or their appearance or their weakness's or downfalls.
2. I love to write poetry. Not that i'm really any good at it. But i did get a poem published.
3. I find it hard to write about myself and look for my good qualities. This is a good test for me.


Thanks for stopping by.
Any comments are greatly appreciated.
Thanks 
Debbie

1 comment:

lyn. said...

Congratulations on yet another blogging award!!

I finally followed through on the "Stylish Blogger" award you so kindly gave to me: http://loveyalyn.blogspot.com/2010/11/stylish-blogger-award.html