Sunday, August 9, 2009

Raspberry Suite Challenge #14

Hi everyone, Today i am working on Dawn McVey's color challenge and i am excited to share my card with you.

Funny story. I'm looking for a cute flourish to stamp on the text background i made and saw this one that i used but didn't know it was a pretty dove until i stamped it. DUH! you would think i was blind or something. But wow was i surprised and PLEASANTLY surprised I must say.

Enjoy!

For this card I used Plum Pudding, Scarlet Jewel, rustic cream and bitty box basics paper from PTI.
The ribbon is scarlet Jewel and vintage cream twill form PTI.
Cream twine, PTI
I stamped the rustic cream with Background basics text style from PTI with Scarlet Jewel Ink, all PTI.
The Peace…be still is from the Heavenly Medley in Scarlet Jewel also PTI
I think the only thing that isn’t Paper Trey Ink is the eyelets. They are from my stash of long ago.

6 comments:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Really fun use of text and ribbon. Way to rock Dawn's color combo out!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Maureen said...

Love the bird image on the printed panel...beautiful!

Debra said...

I just love text! I love when mistakes turn out well. The dove really complements the colors.

IamDerby said...

Very pretty! That dove is lovely! Funny story too

Steph said...

Very nicely done.

Unknown said...

Just Fabulous!