Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Pink Stamper Day 4


I'm a little late with this challenge but wanted to post it anyway.
I really need to work on getting better pictures. The card looks so much better in real life.

I thought when Robyn said you could cover buttons with material that was a great idea, but i wanted to do a funky button so i made one with paper.

I really like how it turned out. I didn't have the patience to thread the string through so i just tied a bow and adhered it with a glue dot. It works. LOL

I also pulled out a cuttle bug template i havn't used and tried it for the back ground and brushed it with pink. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

What a very fun card!!! I love how you put it all together! Great idea with the button!!!

Lisa said...

This card is really great! I love the colours!